TIME IS PRECIOUS

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

ALL ABOUT EMPOWR

  1. https://empowrfaqs.blogspot.com/2018/03/sign-up-quick-start-guide-1.html

1.1 What is empowr and how does it work?
1.2 What is empowr’s mission and goal?
1.3 How does empowr differ from other social media websites?
1.4 How am I making the world a better place on empowr?
1.5 Why was empowr built?
1.6 What is the empowr constitution?
1.7 Who are empowr’s advisers?
1.8 Where can I find empowr community announcements?
1.2 What is empowr’s mission and goal?1.3 How does empowr differ from other social media websites?1.4 How am I making the world a better place on empowr?1.5 Why was empowr built?1.6 What is the empowr constitution?1.7 Who are empowr’s advisers?1.8 Where can I find empowr community announcements?

3.1 What is the official currency of empowr?3.2 What are pre-coins and how do I earn them?3.3 What can I do with my pre-coins?3.4 How do I earn coins?3.5 What can I do with my coins?3.6 How can I transfer out my empowr coins?3.7 Does it cost anything to earn by posting or listing?3.8 Why do some people earn more from posting than me?3.9 How do I earn coins by success coaching?3.10 How do I earn coins by marketing?3.11 What is maturation and why is it important?3.12 How are my coins spent?


3.1 What is the official currency of empowr?3.2 What are pre-coins and how do I earn them?3.3 What can I do with my pre-coins?3.4 How do I earn coins?3.5 What can I do with my coins?3.6 How can I transfer out my empowr coins?3.7 Does it cost anything to earn by posting or listing?3.8 Why do some people earn more from posting than me?3.9 How do I earn coins by success coaching?3.10 How do I earn coins by marketing?3.11 What is maturation and why is it important?3.12 How are my coins spent?


4.1 How do I share a post?4.2 How do I see my coin and pre-coin balance?4.3 Will I receive notifications when there is activity on my profile?4.4 How do I change my profile photo and information?4.5 What is the recommend size for my profile cover image?4.6 How do I search for people and content?4.7 Can I see which users I have blocked?4.8 Can I see which users have blocked me?4.9 Can I see the list of users I have built trust with?4.10 What languages are supported?


2.1 How do I create an account?2.2 Am I allowed to create more than one account?2.3 What information do I need to provide in order to create an account?2.4 How can I protect my account?2.5 How do I edit/recover my password?2.6 How do I create my custom profile URL?2.7 How do I change my email?2.8 How do I change my location/time zone?2.9 How do I change my earnings preference?2.10 How do I control notifications?2.11 How do I manage privacy settings?2.12 How do I can delete my account?


No comments:

Post a Comment